Tortoise and Hare 10K/3M in Salisbury MA on April 19th 2014
Welcome to the 3rd Annual Tortoise and Hare 10K! This race is a 100% fundraiser for the Salisbury Recreation Department. Race includes a 3 Mile walk that will start as soon as the runners are jogging down the Ghost Trail.
This is a great 10k in Salisbury Massachusetts! The race will begin in Lions Park and 1.8 miles will be on the Ghost Trail, which is a dirt road. A beautiful race for Easter time or to get warmed up for the Boston Marathon!
- Location - Lions Park, Salisbury MA
- Date - April 19th 2014
- Time - 10am Kids Fun Run, 11am 10K and 3M
- Parking - Senior Center and DPW at Lafayette Road
- Distance - 10K and 3M (10K Course will be going against traffic)
- Registration Fee - 10K: $30 Pre, $35 Race Day, 3M: $10 Pre, $15 Race Day
- Race Refunds - Sorry, no refunds, no exceptions! UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL A RACE ENTRANT BE ALLOWED TO TRANSFER, SELL OR SUBSTITUTE ANOTHER ATHLETE AT ANY TIME. The event organizer has the right to shorten or even cancel the event if, in his or her judgment, environmental conditions including weather become dangerous; in this situation no refunds will be given.
- Bib Pick Up - Race day, Lions Park at 9am
- Race Day Registration - Lions Park at 9am
- Benefits - Coastal Trail and Salisbury Park and Recreation Department, in Memory of Kendra Kurth Clinton
- Race Shirts - Guaranteed to first 100 racers
- Awards - Male & Female-Children(10&Under), Youth(11 & 14), Youth(15 & 18), Open(19 & 29), (30 & 39), Master(40 & 49), Senior Master (50 +), (60 & 69), (70 plus),
- Post Race Party - Lions Park Senior Center (if weather conditions are bad) Activities will be at Lions Park, Salisbury MA
- Race Updates - Facebook.com/HeatEventManagement